Well, I have consistently been blogging for an entire month now, which I have to admit is further than I’ve gotten with any of my other blogs. (Don’t ask, they were all a disaster!) So, I think it’s safe to say that I’m gonna stick with it!
I spent a lot of time this past weekend mapping out what the remainder of 2019 is going to look like for this blog and for my shop. I’m trying hard to plan as far ahead as I can while I have the time, because once school starts… well, let’s just say that I’m going to need a lot of sleep! 😉 #teacherlife
I’m excited about the things that I have planned for this quarter, so I’m going to tell you all about them so that
1) I actually, you know, do the things and
2) you will hopefully get excited, too! So, without further ado…
What to expect from this blog
- Thursdays, all month long – Christmas in July blog series! Guys, Christmas is less than 6 months away (EEK!) and, if you own a small business, now is the time to be preparing your items for the holiday rush! I will have a guest blogger or two and we’ll help you get whipped into shape before the hustle and bustle arrives so you can be prepared as the holiday season approaches (because one minute you’re roasting marshmallows and setting off fireworks for the 4th of July and the next minute, stores start playing Christmas music- amIright?)!
- July and August – be prepared for value-packed Disney posts every Tuesday through the end of August! (Disclaimer – I plan on releasing new Disney content every Tuesday for the foreseeable future, but I definitely have my posts planned through the end of August so that’s all I’m promising!) I’m working on posts like:
- Getting Over the Disney Blues
- Things You Can Get Free from Walt Disney World
- Splurges and Upgrades to Your Disney Vacation
- Adult-Only Trip Ideas
- (and more!)
- Sprinkled throughout – exclusive sneak peeks of my new product launches (which you’ll read about in the next section) – I have been working so hard on new teaching shirts, Disney shirts, and fall items and I’m so so so excited to share them with you! I also have an amazing team of 10+ brand reps and I’m so excited about the product photos they’ll be providing. You’ll be seeing little sneak peeks here and there, so make sure you stay tuned!
What to expect in my shop
- Friday, July 5 – I’ll be releasing new Disney shirt options: TANK TOPS! So perfect for the hot and steamy summer weather in Florida and sunny California!
- Friday, July 26 – new teacher shirts will be released! Okay, I actually already have these queued up in my Etsy shop and ready to go, but I’ll give you a little more time to enjoy your summer before forcing you to think about back-to-school! These shirts will be unlike what I’ve had in my shop in the past… think typography mixed with hand lettering with some graphics and color (GASP!) mixed in! I have had so much fun making these and I absolutely can’t wait for you to see them!
- September 6 – new fall shirts will be released! These will be a mixture of all the things– teacher shirts, Disney shirts, and general fall-themed shirts that will be seasonally appropriate from September through the end of November.
- Mid-October (specific date TBD) – winter and holiday shirts! I’m still in the pre-planning process with these ones, but rest assured that they’re going to be beautiful and you’ll know more soon!
So, there you have it! I genuinely hope that you’re half as excited about the next couple of months as I am (because that’s still pretty dang excited), and I hope that you choose to follow along for the ride with me!
As I’m beginning to plan for the end of 2019/beginning of 2020 (which, like, WHAT?!) I want to know what you want to see here and in my shop! If you have any ideas or requests, please drop them in a comment below or leave a comment on my Facebook page! Can’t wait to hear what you have in mind!